The Columbia Aviation Association flying club offers many perks and benefits:
• Quality dinner meeting and social hour every Thursday
• Interesting and informative aviation speakers at each weekly meeting
• Many fun social events for pilots, spouses and family each year
• Fabulous overnight club fly-outs
• Casual weekend day flight trips through the year, weather permitting
• Flight safety training
• Annual Flight Review
• Club apparel
• Pilot fellowship and business networking
CAA members are over the age of 21, hold at least a private pilot license, are willing to work assisting club activities and pride themselves with good moral character and monetary responsibility. Applicants for membership with these traits will be accepted after attending three meetings as a guest.
Resident membership is open to 200 pilots total.
Ask a member you know for further details or click the Membership Inquiry button below to contact our membership chairman to express your interest